European nightcrawlers vs red worms
It was like pulling teeth to get the die-hard's to even try them. Our marketing ploy was to leave a few cups of worms at a bait shop, tell them to give to their best fisherman, and wait. The usual, reaction was "Can you get me some more?" or "I want some of those worms Jimbo was using last Sunday."
Word of mouth did the trick.
There are many good reasons for the eventual and inevitable stampede from red worms to European nightcrawlers:
- European night crawlers stay alive longer under water than red worms.
- European night crawlers stay active longer under water than red worms
- European nightcrawlers are much more active than red worms, period.
- European night crawlers tolerate brackish water. Red worms don't.
- European night crawlers are tougher so they stay on the hook better.
- European night crawlers, like red worms, don't have to be refrigerated.
- European night crawlers will keep in the cups longer than red worms.
Buy European Night crawlers
We have cupped bait for sale on our store. These convenient cups are the best designed we've found. The air holes along the lid keep the worms alive much longer without drying out. Any left over worms can be kept until next weekend or longer. Order today for your next fishing trip.