Shipping info and policies:
- European night crawlers and red worms are shipped in 1 pound bedding per one pound worms. Special "shipping compound" is added to keep your worms healthy and happy while they travel.
- To make sure your worms have plenty of time to arrive before the weekend, shipments go out Monday's. We don't want your worms spending the weekend at the post office - they might get into trouble.
- Orders received Monday - Sunday are shipped out the following Monday.
- We ship by USPS Priority Mail, which is 2 - 3 business days, usually two.
- We only ship to the continental United States.
- We guarantee live delivery, but we are not responsible for the health of your worms after you receive them. You must call within one hour of Postal Service delivery confirmation to report any problems. Please open your worms and install them into their new home immediately. Boxes of worms not opened and relocated to new bedding in a timely manner will be considered to have arrived alive.
- Worms will be considered "arrived alive" upon the first delivery attempt by the post office. "Guaranteed live delivery" is for delivery to address given. Purchaser must make arrangements for safe delivery. We are not responsible for the health of the worms after they are delivered or if delivery attempts are made and are unsuccessful. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to immediately follow-up on notices left by the post office. Problems must be reported the same day as delivery is made.
- Written verification of dead worms from the Post Office may be required before replacement worms are shipped.
- Please make sure the address you give is correct, as giving an inaccurate "ship to" will void this guarantee.
Red Worm Shipping Temporarily Suspended